Fusion Upgrade Release 2013.8 has just been launched.
This release saw some important upgrades to the software going live with specific focus on listing address capture. we are now moving on to a comprehensive improvement to the way you manage your contacts and we look forward to releasing this major upgrade early August.
- You are now able to capture a ‘Deal Conclusive Status’ date and filter your deal reports by this conclusive date for Agent Performance and Office Performance + All agents and All office
- When searching for a lead prior to adding – matching results now display ‘Introduced By’ & ‘Date info’.
- You now have the ability to capture ERF, Sectional Scheme, Farm Number, Share Block , Deeds Data with Listing Address.
- The ‘Listing Summary Tab’ and ‘Listing Card Print Out’ now includes the listing information below for more detailed reference.
ERF/ Street Address/Section Detail/Farm Detail
Mandate expiry date
Listing create date
Last update date
Commission Value ex VAT
Total Commission Value
- When you share listings & leads with internal agents they are now able to capture and save notes. Notes on internally shared listings are read-only, with textbox below that appends and injects a timestamp with username and note.
- When a Listing is shared with an Internal Agent the PDF Brochure Tab is now displayed
- You can now capture a Deal Commission Percentage for a Listing and it is displayed on the Summary Tab.
- You can now capture the Commission Split Structure for Listing Agent / Selling Agent and it is displayed on the Summary Tab.
For any queries or assistance with this release please contact support.